Career-Life Education & Connections
- Career-life choices are made in a recurring cycle of planning, reflecting, adapting, and deciding.
- Career-life decisions are influenced by internal and external factors, including local and global trends.
- Cultivating networks and reciprocal relationships can support and broaden career-life awareness and options.
- Finding balance between personal and work life promotes well-being.
- Lifelong learning fosters career-life opportunities.
Ministry Curriculum Links:
Career Education 9
Career-Life Education & Connections 10